BRITA is passionate about great tasting food and drinks and doesn't believe that you should compromise when it comes to making recipes that use water as a key ingredient. The launch of the 'Better with BRITA competition' celebrates people that create great tasting food just as it ought to be.
Having 4 children means I am ever conscious of whats going into their food. With the quality of our tap water going down hill of late you can really notice the difference when using filtered water compared to water straight from the tap. We notice it especially when we make pasta!
Whether your soda bread is talk of the town, a friend has perfected their very own gourmet pie recipe or a nearby neighbours cupcake creation is in high demand BRITA wants to hear from them.
An expert judging panel will decide on a shortlist of people who will be given the chance to go to London and make their produce for the judges to taste. Three lucky winners will attend the UK's most popular food festival The Big Festival for an experience of a lifetime to sell their creation and gain recognition.
The competition is open for entries now and doesn't close until 30th June so there is plenty if time to get your entries in. If you have the cooking know how and fancy taking part why not give it a go! BRITA have even given me one of their Marella Water Filter Jugs (rrp £21) to giveaway to one of my readers. The perfect opportunity to test out your recipe with beautifully filtered water.
For your chance to win please fill out the rafflecopter form below. Leaving a comment is the only mandatory option. Please take a moment to read the full terms and conditions before entering.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK and Ireland Residents Only
- The first entry on the rafflecopter is mandatory and must be completed to validate your entry. Anyone not completing this will be disqualified.
- All other entries are optional.
- The winner will be chosen through random.org using rafflecopter and announced on the widget after the closing date. Winner will also be displayed on twitter and facebook.
- The winner will be notified through email within 3 days of competition ending. They will have 7 days to reply to email, if they do not a new winner will be chosen.
- The necessary details will be passed to the competition organiser who will arrange delivery of your prize. You details will not be passed by me to any third parties.
- I can not be held responsible for any missing and/or damaged deliveries.
- The company reserve the right to substitute the prize for something of similar value in the event of the prize not being available.
- Entries made using automated software or bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition will close at Midnight Friday 24 May